▶ HOW TO USE
1. Take the mask out by opening the pouch and removing the film.
2. Pull the end of the mask all the way up to stretch,
then adjust the center of the mask to the jaw in the state of being stretched.
3. Align it to the chin, and hang it on both ears in a stretched state.
4. After about 1 to 2 hours of use, remove and massage the both cheeks gently.
1) If anyone of following symptoms such as red spot, swollenness and/or itching, occurs when using cosmetics, or symptoms appear by direct sunlight. Stop using it and consult a doctor immediately.
2) Do not apply it on skin where you have eczema, wounded, irritated.
3) Storage and cautions for handling.
a) Keep out of the reach of children.
b) Avoid storing under direct sunlight, hot and cool place.
4) Do not use it around the eyes.
Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyacrylic Acid, Triethylhexanoin, Cellulose Gum, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Ubiquinone, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Caffeine, Adenosine, Tartaric Acid, Aluminum Glycinate, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance